Sunday, September 20, 2009

Friday Night Lights



You can find us here...most Friday nights.

Emery has yet to make her appearance. She'll be wearing these when she does...


Grammie is sewing ruffles to the bottoms with that cheetah fabric. Cuteness.

Here are just a few pics of what our game nights look like. Enjoy!

Pregame: Playin' in the dirt.


Haulin' the backpack that is bigger than he is. (FULL o' toys)


Checkin' out daddy in the box...(this before he headed for the field, because the headphones weren't working!)


Watching just a little of this...


Talking on the phone...It's important.


Deep thoughts...


Thankfully, we celebrated a victory. Woods over Stratford 35-14. Daddy is home on a Sunday, long enough to mow the yard and wash the car. I think I'm going to cook...stop the presses!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and an even better week!

1 comment:

Val said...

the overalls are too cute - we did overalls for my oldest when she was 2 - I loved them! I should really do that again. But I bought them cheerleading outfits this year and they are so expensive I feel like they must be warn for every event! :)