Friday, December 9, 2011

Random.Ness

It's Friday...can I get a Hallelujah? I only have to make it thru one more FULL week before we get out for Christmas break...that deserves a Hallelujah with your hands held high!

I thought y'all might need some photographic proof that Trey and Em are still alive and well...


We took the kids {and Grandma & Papa too} to Santa's Wonderland Wednesday night. Always makes for a fun night. I was a little worried that Emery wouldn't even look up from the iPad though...


Speaking of 'i' stuff, my new iPhone 4 case came in the other day.....LOVE

{make your own @ getuncommon.com}


Last Friday night I got a girl's night out with my mom and Billie {aka Grandma}. We went to the auction and I got some fun stuff. I usually go looking for photo props but come home empty handed. Luckily this time, I threw off the average age and the old folk didn't want what I wanted! :) I also got Joe a cool cross...we have a thing for crosses in our house...and license plates too. We're classy, don't judge.  While you're at it, don't judge the iPhone pics either...my camera is working over time lately. :)


I told y'all this was Random...ok, so I didn't but the title did. To finish up, check out what Skippy's been up to lately.

Enjoying a bowl of Lucky Charms under the tree...
The sugar ants enjoyed it to. :-\

Joe was in charge of this one...
So thankful Grandma & Papa came and cleaned it up before we got home!
Which leads to their masterpiece below...

Grandma & Papa thought Skippy might be thirsty. :)


Peek-A-Boo, I see you!








1 comment:

Hi, I'm Missy! said...

Your kiddos are too cute!
Love that case...I have been debating getting an iPhone (I know most think I am crazy) but I love my BB!

Where are the auctions you go to? I want to go!