Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Graduation!

Trey graduated from his preschool last Thursday. Lord, help me. I swear I blinked and my baby boy grew up. Sigh. I will make it. I have all summer to get myself prepared for the first day of school. Luckily, Joe will be taking him and he won't have to witness his mom being a blubbering mess. Moving on. His preschool {my high school's Early Childhood Program}, put on a fabulous shin dig and Trey loved every minute of it.

He's doing the monkey dance...
The picture does not do his hip action justice...

He was picked to lead the Pledge...
He did SO good!

With his 2 buddies...
The scrapbook they do is AMAZING.
Each kid gets one, and we LOVE it!

Sweetness.

Mimi and Em.

My school also has a culinary program, and they made the cake.
It was DELICIOUS.

In case you're wondering, NO...I do not have my data back yet. It is going under the knife sometime this week. We may be out of a home, and have to sell the car broke as a joke...but by golly, I'm gonna get my pictures back.

No comments: