Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Under Way...

What's under way? Football season! Coaching school is over, which means only one thing...Joe is back at school almost every day! While daddy was at the party on the lake coaching school, we did some of this...




I had put off getting this girl a hair cut for too long. She had a little too much 'party' in the back! :) I couldn't let my little girl have a mullet!



Thank goodness for Mrs. Cynthia! She did a great job.


Here's the 'after'...


We don't have much more going on the rest of the summer, except getting ready for the upcoming season and going back to school! This morning we are off to get both kids their shots...think the Dr. will give me one when they are done? I will probably need it! :) Have a good rest of the week!

2 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

only a few more weeks left... yes I am counting down the day. Obsessive a little? Absolutley. You obsess over that which you love right? I'm in love, therefore I obsess. lol :P I'm excited! Though I admit it is bittersweet, because when the kids come back I start school. But I've decided not to start for a little bit after they're here so that I can get like two weeks with them without school... ugh I miss 'em Miss Kristy, why did you have to have such great kids?

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

KirkKrew said...

I can't believe it's almost here. Karsyn has been begging for football season though---crazy girl! I think she just wants to wear her cheerleading uniform that's only for games! :) Enjoy the last few weeks!