Monday, May 3, 2010

Boring.

So, I've spent the last two days buried in these pictures...Ashlyn is beautiful, and we had a blast with those pictures!

It's been a boring week, not very much to blog about!

I am typing this up while I watch Extreme Home Makeover...I can barely see the screen, that show gets me EVERY time!

Speaking of shows...have y'all watched Parenthood? It has quickly become on of Joe & my favorites! It's hilarious.

While we're on NBC, can we all get excited about Friday Night Lights coming back?! YES! I have seen the first couple of episodes, by hijacking them off of Youtube...you do know that they showed the season already, on DirectTV?! Remember, we don't have TV, but we have mad computer skills. I got tired of trying to hijack it, so I'm just going to watch it back on NBC now, like everyone else. It starts this Friday night!

This might rank up there as 'most boring post'...oh well. There are 3 more Mondays left of school...this post just got better.

I'm going to go hit the hay now...seeing as how I stayed up past 2 a.m. editing those pictures.

No comments: