Sunday, April 4, 2010

This and That...

What a week/weekend! I mentioned Trey's Field Trip in my last post...I don't feel like posting all of those individually, so I guess you'll have to check them out here. We had such a great time, and the weather could not have been more perfect!

Thursday after school, we decided to head out to the Bluebonnets. We took Mimi along for the chaos fun! I'll let the pictures do the talking...


Emery's best shots are from behind...evidence provided below.


Trey was a goof...see?

Don't ask me where he gets his moves...

Thank goodness for the swings at the park!


All in all, we managed some good shots...




Where to go for bluebonnets you ask? Baylor Park in Independence!!! Suggestion: I would not go on a weekend! We left about 4 Thursday afternoon, and it takes about an hour from Cypress. Eat dinner in Brenham and then come home! Got home just in time for bed time...perfection!


2 comments:

flutterbyphotography said...

beautiful kristy.. we went there today and the blue bonnets are amazing.. love your pictures girl

Val said...

so wonderful - I just love all the pictures!!