Friday, January 22, 2010

This & That...

Ready for some randomness? Here goes nothin'!

Let's see...we have been busy with our general schedules. Joe in basketball, games on Tuesday and Friday. The end of February cannot get here soon enough, so that he is d.o.n.e. for the year! Woo hoo!

Trey is doing fabulously at school. So proud of him. We got his ultrasound results back on his lymph nodes, and everything was within range. Praise GOD! He is funny as ever, and keeps me on my toes at all times. How's this one for you...this is mother of the year material. {I can't believe I'm typing this, but it is a story I want to remember.} On Monday, I saw Trey coming out of our bathroom with a thermometer from Emery's room. "Trey, what were you doing?" Trey says, "I was taking my temperature!" Me: "Trey, please tell me you didn't put that thermometer in your mouth..." Trey: "No mommy, I didn't"....It was at that point in the conversation, that I realized HOW he had taken his temperature. Yeah. He did. I told you, MOTHER. OF. THE. YEAR. I didn't even put that one on Facebook.

Here's Trey on dress up day at school. I turned over all rights for dress up to Bleah, at Grammie's.

PENTAX Image


He's special. I know.

Last week, I finally got a new vacuum. It's amazing how that can jump start the desire to clean your house. We got a Eureka, and I love it.

I think I mentioned that a couple of weeks ago, my friend Sheila and I, shot our first wedding. Here's the proof...and the only one I've shared thus far. Shhh.



Is it time for Spring Break yet? How about Summer? *sigh* Joe and I got to spend Wednesday together, not working, and while we were running around we were talking about how nice it was and we're ready for a break! This summer we plan on heading back up to Illinois, via the car. Maybe some new stops along the way. We're also going to head to our annual marriage retreat in Kerrville. Coaches/Coaches Wives...you MUST go. It is the best thing that we do for ourselves all year. You do not have to have a bible study going on at your school to attend, so don't let that scare you away. Just keep checking their site this month for registration info. and get it in on time, they fill up FAST. Do it.

Oh man, I almost forgot about Miss Emery. The girl is hilarious. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger. She is cutting 4 teeth at the same time. Overachiever. She eats like a 10 year old boy. There's not much she doesn't like. She is starting to tell Trey when he ticks her off. It's pretty funny. She loves to give kisses. Needs her sleep. Laid back. She sucks her thumb and carries her night night, just like her brother. I thought I was going to have two polar opposite kids, but it looks like they are going to be JUST alike. Oh, goodness.

How's that for random?

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: