Sunday, December 6, 2009

Joe is Back.

We have survived another football season. A great season, if I do say so myself. The boys exceeded everybody's expectations, and did it with class and great sportsmanship. Last night's loss was to a great team, the Stony Point Tigers. They showed up to play, and the stars were all aligned for them. Everything that needed to go right, did. Not so much for the case for our Wildcats tonight. I thought it was going to be a close game with the Wildcats coming out and getting on the scoreboard in the first two minutes of the game. That was the highlight of our night...after that, it was the Stony Point show. Hats off to them, and they may just take it all the way. The loss is a little bittersweet...would have like to witnessed the Cats go all the way, but glad to have Joe back on a normal schedule!

Here's an iphone pic from last night...not the best, but it shows you one of the best thing about Cy Woods. Praying is the thing to do.



This is what they do every time they take the field. Along with pregame and post game. Isn't that the way it should be!?!

Moving on. I keep saying I haven't been bitten by the Christmas bug yet. Our tree isn't up (that's a whole 'nother story), not much shopping done, and decorations still in the attic. I'm hoping some of that changes this evening, but we shall see. I think there are a few factors playing into my mellow mood. First one being the photography...I've been making sure I have everyone's pictures done and orders in that I haven't taken the time to make sure our lives are in order. :) Second, being that we're not used to playing in December! I like that second one though, I can get used to it.

My goal this week is to get ready for Christmas, along with focusing on our family. Taking pictures of Trey and Emery and getting them in the spirit too. My BFF, Ryan, passed along this AWESOME SITE, for those of you with little ones or grandkids. You should see Trey when he watches his video. So stinkin' cute.

I guess if I want to get my tree up, I better get moving. Hope everyone has a great week, and maybe {just maybe} you'll see pictures of my decorations soon.

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Haha, yeah. I thought that was kinda funny too. But then again almost everything Trey does is slightly hilarious. Even when you know its bad.