Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stole The Show!

Trey, Trey, Trey. What a ham.




My mom {aka...Mimi}, had mentioned that she was going to take Trey with her and Uncle Cody to the Texas Opry, where Cody's been singing for years & years. Sure thing Mimi! Uncle Cody mentioned to me that he would be singing "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer"...I thought to myself...hmmm. Trey's favorite song these days. Me, to Trey: "Hey Trey, you might be able to do your dance while Cody's singing...would you want to get up on stage?" Trey responds: "YEA!" Uh oh. He really wants to. Well, you can see by the pictures that he rocked it. He stole the show, and loved every minute of it. I missed it. Boo. So thankful that Mrs. Coxe had her camera to get a few pictures!

Moving on...4 and 1/2 more days of school, and then I have to finish getting ready for the holidays! The tree is up...and decorated. The hard part is over in my opinion! Well, stay tuned and I may put up some pictures of our tree, that is about one inch from hitting the ceiling!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Well, he sure isn't shy is he?

Too cute!!