Sunday, October 25, 2009

We're Alive!

Joe reminded me last night that I had not updated our blog. I promptly reminded him that I've been a little b.u.s.y. Let's see, where to begin? I had a photo shoot last weekend. Fun family! From there, this week has been solely dedicated to planning the Wildcat's after game party for the week. After each home game, we head to a house for {hopefully} a little celebration. I had to decide on a menu...if you know me, then you know deciding is not my thing. :) Here's what we had:

The Menu:
Party Sandwiches
Corn Dip
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Pasta Salad
Lil Smokies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peach Pecan Cobbler Dessert

The party finished up around 12:30 or 1 a.m. and Trey was still going strong. Yikes. Fast forward to Saturday morning. THIS was Saturday, all day long. Can we say marathon? Had a great time meeting new families and playing with some cute little ones! I know have 8 shoots to edit. Whoa. Gotta get going!

Stay tuned for recipes!

No comments: