Thursday, October 8, 2009

Big Week - Weekend



Whoa, what a week! Trey started preschool Tuesday. We are blessed enough to have Grammie take Trey Tuesday thru Thursday to my school's ECP program. He gets to go from 8:30 to 11:30, Tuesday thru Thursday. How awesome is that?! Trey is a sponge and he is lovin' it! The really fun part is that I have 3 or 4 of the girls that teach Trey in the mornings...they're in my class in the afternoons. Trey better mind his P's and Q's...because they like to spill the beans. He has gotten great reports each day...I am really proud of him. Every Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday I go check on him during my conference, and I walk away grinning from ear to ear. So fun! Oh yea, Trey had homework the first night. I don't know how much he liked that!





Emery had to have some of her own pictures this week...





Tonight, I am procrastinating packing. We are headed back behind The Pine Curtain {aka...East Texas, Nacogdoches to be exact} for this. Can we say, "I'M A LITTLE NERVOUS!" Nervous, but excited. I don't like the 'lime light'...is that even the right phrase? I am very honored, and can't wait to see what the weekend brings. One thing that I know it is bringing, is a reunion with great friends and family. I. can't. wait. That, to me, is one of the best parts! Well, stay tuned for pictures...and I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

Val said...

That is awesome about the award - what a great thing for your kids to see! My husband went to SFA from 98-2000 - hew was working on his masters there - I met him right after he left to come Coach in Oklahoma - right next to me in Missouri. He has taken me to the campus - it is a really nice school. He still talks about Nacodoches all the time.

Eliza said...

Your pictures are amazing! I suppose the pretty models you have might have something to do with that!!


My new blog is up, would love to have you visit!