Thursday, May 7, 2009

Good Friends...Good Music...Good Times!

Tonight we headed to Santa Fe Flats to listen to an old friend play some awesome music on the patio. There's nothing like listening to some good 'ole James Taylor, hang out with good friends, and eat Mexican food! We had a great time, and we topped it all off by coming home and watching Grey's. Can we say *tear jerker*? Anyway, here are some random shots.

Boys and their toys!
Ok, this one is random...but,
check out that hair!

I know, I know...it's blurry.
However, she's too stinkin' cute!

I don't even know what to say
about this one. He's silly!
Awesome music!
We are heading to the lake tomorrow after school. I'm so excited, I can't stand it! There will be TONS of pictures to share, I'm sure. I'm going to leave you with a Trey-ism...

Me: walking home from the park yesterday...left sidewalk to walk around a car.
Trey: pushing Emery in the stroller on the sidewalk. "Mommy, you need to get back up on the sidewalk, my friend!"
Me: "My friend?"
Yea. He said it.

1 comment:

Sheyb said...

your kids are adorable!