Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Slackin' on the Job!

Well, here we go again...weeks before a new post. I think I was secretly hoping that more than 5 people would request to read. That's okay, all that matters is I remember to put things down for us to remember...we're already blinking and years are passing by.

Trey and Emery continue to make us fall out laughing at least once a day. They're so similar, yet SO different at the same time. Let's take a look at their diets and you'll see what I mean. Emery, would be a vegetarian if it weren't for her undying love for cheeseburgers. Just the other evening for dinner, Joe and I grilled steaks. Knowing they both weren't huge steak fans, I made them some chicken nuggets, but we also had corn on the cob and mashed potatoes. Emery however, requested the pineapple and strawberries from the fridge to accompany her already full plate. To top it off, she batted her eyes and begged daddy for some bites of his steak and spring mix salad. Trey, you ask? Nuggets, mashed potatoes, and corn...done. Here's how far Emery goes with her love of veggies. We were at Schlotzky's one evening last week, and she and Trey each had a ham and cheese sandwich. She walks around the table to Joe's tray and starts scooping up his shredded lettuce and shoveling it in her mouth. Totally cleaned his tray of ALL lettuce, plain lettuce. I don't know who she belongs to. Trey was practically gagging watching her scoop that up.

Okay, moving on. I'm sure y'all would love to see some pics. Prepare yourself for an iPhone dump...it's the best I can do. These go back to Mother's Day weekend at the beach, so be warned...there's a lot!











This was this past week at daddy's Spring Game...
He wants in that huddle SO bad.

Trey purchased this with his own piggy bank $...fun times!

Em + No Nap = Hot.Mess
{this madness over a popped balloon}

My two new cuffs, LOVE.


At least our life is eventful...


...and I only have to do this 6 more times before SUMMER!!

No comments: