Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope by now that everything is settling down for y'all and you're ready to enjoy Christmas with your families. As usual, I got everybody's Christmas cards made...but my own. :) After 7 years of marriage, you'd think I'd have my act together on getting cards out...but I'm awful at doing that. So, I decided to be tacky...

Here is our 2010 digital Christmas card...

It's the thought that counts, right? May God bless you all and your families this Christmas, and He bring you many blessings in the New Year!

Merry Christmas!

P.S. Here is what will be on our desktop when we get home from church tonight:
Santa Tracker

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

That's so PRETTY! I wish we did a card... when I grow up -- I'm totally doing a card... hey! You should take the pictures for it! *wink* I've already claimed you for my wedding. :D

Give the kids a love for me!

Maybe Trey and I could go see a movie next week? Let me know... Imma talk to Grammie about it.

xx,
Bleah