Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I like...

I am constantly sometimes find myself searching thru the web to get new recipes, find photographers to stalk, boutiques, etc. to pass my time. You know, because I have nothing better to do. Kidding.

I thought I would share some of my favorite sites and such, so that you have something to do to fill your time. You know, because you have nothing better to do, right?

Okay, here we go: {these are not in any kind of order}

The Maternal Lens: just a fun little resource. 5 ladies got together and made this site. Sweet stop for inspiration...

All About Bows by Ambra: Awesome mom of 3, whom I just took pictures for. Need bows? Get in touch with Ambra, they're fabulous!!

Knock Off Wood: oh my goodness, Joe is going to be busy this summer!

The Pioneer Woman: I want to be her. Seriously. Okay, not really, because I love my life. But, holy cow. The farm, I want to live there. The cook book is amazing. I use her Photoshop actions. A lot! I could keep going...

Blurb.com: Need to make a book out of your pictures? So easy! Download the creator, walk thru the steps, make your book, and have it on your door step in 2 weeks or less!

Pearls, Handcuffs, & Happy Hour
: Love her recipes and ideas!

The Girl Creative: Just found this one, I'll be back in a couple of hours. J/k.

Kevin & Amanda: Full of fun blog ideas, fonts, and digital scrapping.

Etsy: Who doesn't love them some Etsy? Don't blame me if your husband cuts up your card yells at you because you spent too much money. Just warning you.

Photoshop.com
: If you don't have Photoshop, don't fret. Upload your pictures here, fix em up, and you're set!

Dafont.com: I have to tear my students away from this site.

There are soooo many more, but I need to figure out dinner tonight. Let me know some of your favorites!

P.S. 2 more days until Spring Break! I think I can, I think I can...

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

One of your children have made her apperience on my blog! The pictures are pretty cute...the ones of Emery of course ;)
Thought you might want to know...I finally posted them. LOL, we didn't get home 'till 'bout 9pm. Anywho, there up!