Friday, January 6, 2012

My Very Own Creeper

Joe has been my biggest cheerleader thru the start up of my photography business. When we're not in football and basketball seasons, chances are he is at the different shoots as my assistant. He is a pretty darn good photographer too, so it's nice to have his help. At the start of last summer, we went out on a shoot with one of his senior athletes. It actually was a family affair, as the senior {Daylan} brought along his whole family {LOVE them!}. We had a BLAST together. Towards the end, we were snapping a few last minute shots and as I'm firing away I'm noticing Joe slipping in to the back of the pic and saying 'Shhh' with his finger over his mouth. Sure enough, he had decided to creep on Daylan's picture. Late that night, I was getting a little delirious as I was editing, so I pulled up those pictures in Lightroom. We couldn't stop laughing...I quickly edited one and uploaded it to Facebook. Who knew, but that was one popular picture. Fast forward a few months or so, and Joe kept appearing in my shots...creating the Creeper Collection, now on my Facebook. Y'all, I seriously now have requests for the Creeper to be at my sessions...

Meet the Creeper {his behind the scenes look}...

The picture that started it all...

A few more of his appearances...



However, he does NOT creep on Preston...just makes him smile for me.

I'm not joking when people want the book of all of Joe's creeping pictures. It will definitely be in the works, I just want it to be a nice big book, so we gotta get busy. Speaking of busy...have you reserved your spot for this?








No comments: